The Gleanns at Barberry Townhomes
Affordable townhomes with open concept living!
$265k to $350k | 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1409 – 1637 Sq Ft.
Located in Dallas Oregon, a rural town with a big heart, Fowler Homes is building an amazing Master Planned Community — The Gleanns at Barberry.
Just minutes from your front door is The Dallas Aquatic Center, Rickreall walking trail, community dog park, shopping, medical and The Dallas Golf Club – a 2250 yard, 9-hole executive public course.
The Gleanns at Barberry Townhomes offer models ranging from 1409 to 1637 sq ft. These townhomes offer fully maintained landscaping, multiple floor plans, stunning modern interior color schemes, selections & optional upgrades.
These open concept living townhomes have generous floor plans with main level living. The kitchen has a large island with double sinks plus pantry, with a 2 car garage with interior and side yard access. Upstairs offers two large bedrooms and a full bath.
Phases 9 and 11 of The Gleanns at Barberry Townhomes are sold out. New phases available at
All Fowler Homes plans may be modified, mirrored or reversed prior to MLS Sales Release. Interior selection colors & products may vary prior to completed construction due to vendor product availability or discontinued items. Interior Cut off dates may have past prior to accepted offer. The Fowler Design team will carefully choose an interior color scheme for the property if it is not under contract prior to the interior cut off. Included Features and Option Selections may be modified by the builder prior to MLS Sales Release. Construction target completion dates can vary due to accessibility of materials/labor and weather events.
- Cementitious Type Siding with Manufactures 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Limited Lifetime Architectural Composition Roof
- 2” x 6” Exterior Walls for Strength and Insulation
- Double-Pane Vinyl Low E Energy-Efficient Windows
- Designer Selected Exterior Paint Colors Schemes
- Covered Front Porch and Patio (plan dependent)
- Front Yard Landscaping with Irrigation & Timer
- Wood Side Yard Privacy Fence with Garage Access Door
- Front Door Craftsman Style with 6 Glass Lite
- Kiln Dried Lumber – Moisture Tested
- 9’ Main Floor Ceilings with Vaults or Trays Upstairs (plan dependent)
- Flooring Choices: Vinyl Plank throughout Main Floor, Laundry and Baths
- Carpeting with 6lb. Pad
- Cabinetry with Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Four Panel Interior Doors
- Painted Baseboard, Door Trim and Window Sill and Apron
- Rounded Corner Drywall
- Satin Nickel Door and Cabinet Hardware
- Recessed Can and / or Surface Mount Lighting (plan dependent)
- Sound Insulation plan specific
Granite Countertops with Granite Backsplash
Dual Basin Stainless Steel Sink
Delta Chrome Kitchen Faucet
Whirlpool Appliances in Black
Plumbed for Ice Maker Connection
Pantry and / or Island (plan dependent)
- Decorative Light Fixtures at Vanities
- Granite Countertops with Granite Backsplash
- Porcelain Lavatories
- Delta Chrome Plumbing Fixtures
- Master – Fiberglass Shower
- Secondary – Fiberglass Tub/Shower Combination
- Standard-Height Porcelain Round Toilets
- Exhaust Fans in Baths and Laundry (plan dependent)
- Vanity Mirrors
Garage, Utility, and Mechanical
- Utility – 30” Upper Cabinet with Pole
- 220 Volt Dryer Hook Up and Washer Box
- Finished Garage Interior
- Garage Door with Opener and Keyless Entry
- Cure Sealed, Steel-Troweled Smooth Finish Floor
- Keyless Lighting in Garage
- Dedicated 20A Freezer Plug
- CAT5E Structured Wiring Telephone Runs to Great Room, Master Bedroom
- RG6 Television Runs to Great Room, Master Bedroom
- Polo Round Interior Door Handles
- Walk-in Master Closet with Single and Double Shelf and Pole
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors throughout
- 95% Efficiency Gas Forced Air Heating
- Programmable Thermostat
- 50 Gallon – Energy Efficient Gas Hot Water Heater
- 200-Amp Service
- Air Condition Ready
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND SUSTAINABILITY COMBINED
- Effective Insulation R-30 Floors, R-21 Walls, R-49 Ceilings, R-38 Vaults
- High-Performance Windows
- Tight Constructions and Heating Ducts
- Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling Equipment Sealed and Tested
- Green Building
- Indoor Air Quality
- Resource Efficient Building Materials
- Water Efficiency
- Low VOC Paint
Ready to connect?
If you’d like to speak directly to a real estate agent for any of our Fowler Communities, we are ready to help you find your perfect Fowler Home!